Create a Company Card Template
1. Get started straight away on a blank canvas or pick from our library of Themes.
2. Decide which Fields you’d like to show on your Card Template.
Drag a Field onto the Card canvas. Start editing the Field from the right editing panel and add effects, change colour and more.
Individual Fields (e.g. F. Name, L. Name, Email) will vary, depending on the individual holder of the Card.
Company Fields (e.g. Address, Website, Social Media) are fixed, and can be edited in Company Info.
Right click on the Field to Copy Format, Paste Format or Delete
Align Fields, Icons and Images using either the Alignment button in the right panel, or the Grid or Guide buttons.
3. Consider adding Icons.
Select and drag your Icons onto the Card canvas to mark a certain Field. Use the right editing panel to add different effects and more to your Icon.
Right click on the Icon to Delete.
4. Add your Logo
Click on the Images tab to upload your logo from your computer. Use the right editing panel to resize and align.
Right click on the Image to Delete
Hover over the Image in the left panel to Crop, Duplicate or Delete.
5. Choose the Background. Here are a few options:
Select Colour to open the colour palette. If you have a specific colour, use the HEX code for accuracy.
Select Paper to open gallery of paper backgrounds.
Select File Upload to select a background file from your computer.
6. Click on Back of Card to design the other side of your Card Template.
7. Save your Card Template when done!